Sunday 14 November 2010

How do I make him love me more?

He tells me ';I like you a lot'; and I know he does. I want to him to fall in love with me deeply. How can I do that?How do I make him love me more?
You don't.

He need to love you because it's ssomething he feels deep inside. You can't make a person love you.

Be a great girlfriend and he will love you more.How do I make him love me more?
You can NOT make anyone do anything like that it has to happen naturally. He will in time. Just be supportive and patient and faithful, all of those will help.
get closer by flirting tlling jokes call him more often and something attractive
u cant make nobody do nothin
You cant make him fall in love with you, He has to do it on his own, But you can keep being yourself

and keep showing him love and respect

No comments:

Post a Comment