Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make a guy fall in love with you?

I recently got dumped by my boyfriend of 2 years. His stupid *** left me for some other girl. I am having really trouble moving on and i cant get him off my mind. but i am starting to like this other guy i recently met but all we do is say hi to each other. i think if i could go out with him it would help me get over my ex. and i do really like this guy. how do i get him to like me?How do you make a guy fall in love with you?
Now, you're in the rebound. You need to be with your friends for support. Try flirting with him.How do you make a guy fall in love with you?
You don't...Love isnt forced.

And if you cange anything about you it will just be fake.

Besides hes a douche bag.

Your young don't trip
I agree with you - a new guy will help you to get over your ex. And despite the fact that there's no definite way to make someone love you (because love can't be forced) I think that you can definitely grab his attention in certain ways. Instead of just saying high to him, start getting to know him. Find out if you have common interests and spend some time with him. You don't have to start out flirting right away (that kind of intimidates me), just be friendly and approachable and odds are he'll be intrigued and want to get to know you better. Also, psychologically speaking, there's nothing like propinquity for increasing the odds of love. Meaning, as long as someone doesn't strongly dislike someone or something else, the more it's around (in a non-pushy way) the more they'll like it.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment