Sunday 14 November 2010

Capricorn girls, what would make you fall in love with a person?

How does he have to be? no,offense Are you girls whats called a goldigger? let me know your way of thinking? please helpCapricorn girls, what would make you fall in love with a person?
i think he has to be kinda cute good personality and is going somewhere with his life.NO were not gold diggers!Capricorn girls, what would make you fall in love with a person?
Well I'm a capricorn myself (january 5th babah) and I can't speak for all capricorns but for myself. No i'm not a golddigger. Matta fact I do my own thing. A lot of guys I talked to tried to do things for me when I couldn't do fo myself but I told them ';No I can do my own thing';. I'm real independent and if I don't have something I look at it as bein a need I don't need. If I don't have it then obviously I don't need it. Myself and a lot of other capricorn I know are down to earth loves our families (VERY MUCH) we got gettas when we want somethin we get it. We love to laugh but sometimes we think the world is against up cause we work hard and people tries to shut us down (hatas). We like romantic things, beauty is our scene. (Like we like long walks on the beach, rose petals, jewlery all that good stuff) we know what we want in life and will achieve that goal fa sho. We laid back and don't really worry about much cause we kno dat regardless of what we need God will provide. Basically we cool peoples. Now I'm not speakin fo all capricorns just the ones I know. Golddiggers a BIG NO NO fo me. I'll neva depend on no one but God when I need something cause he's the only one I trust and can trust to live up to his promises. :)



Also I like goons. Them dudes dat kno wat they doin, the ones dat kno how to please me in more than 1 way. I like bad boys in a way. I mean I'd talk to one but my heart is sat on whoeva kno how to treat me and kno wat they want in life basically cause I'm like dat an fo me u gotta be on mi level or higha!!!

~*Twonisha*~
I don't think an astrological sign dictates what makes a woman fall in love. There are gold diggers strewn throughout the world. Not particularly Capricorns. The best way to make a woman fall in love with you is to be completely yourself. When a girl falls for the real you she is the keeper. Hope this helps. best wishes.
I hope I can help you, I'm not a capricorn but I'm close, I'm an aquarius.



I would fall in love when someone shows that they really care for me and it not that buy me lunch and give me great sex, but the romantic thing.



And No, most capricorn that I know aren't golddiggers.
zodiac-based personalities are bunk. Just because a person happened to be born in a certain month doesnt mean they are all the same.
capricorn thats me, I love the bad boy types. . .a little sweet, but not overly. Independent, smart, cute, good sence of humor, dark hair dark eyes. . .no i wouldnt consider myself a goldigger at all. My boyfriend gets mad at me because i wont let him buy me stuff, but i make my own money and i dont need no one elses!!
Hmm.

I Would Like Someone Nice A Bit Of Money WOULD Help As I Personally Couldn't Live In A Run Down Place.

If He's Nice Quite Goodlooking And Fun And Crazy About Me He's PERFECTT



=]

Oh And Likes To Succeed In Things. =] And Won't Mind If I Do My Own Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment