Sunday 14 November 2010

How to make someone fall in love with you? I would like tips on how to make someone fall for me? Help?

I have a situation. I met someone a month or two ago. All was fine for me until a week ago and then I fell. lol... I told them, that was my first mistake, admitting I had feelings. He said he didnt feel the same. Although there seemed to be alot of passion etc. Is there anyway to remain in his life at a distance and yet still flirt or pique his interest more? I would love any and all help from the community. New to dating here so not really sure what I am doing yet. Its only been a few days since they found out I had feelings and now they hardly call at all. I would like to salvage at least a good foundation for a friendship, to say the least. Ok look forward to hearing back any feedback. Thanks a million everone!!!How to make someone fall in love with you? I would like tips on how to make someone fall for me? Help?
Guys really love a challenge and my guess you have just opened up too much. Do not call or make any attempt to see him and if you do just act like you don't even see him. After some times passes.... then you can acknowledge him a little. If he is interested in you he will bite. From my experience, this usually ends in just moving on. If you seem too desperate that will turn him off.



If you are confident enough you might talk to him and say, I know that threw you off when you found out I have feelings for you (then make light of it). Then say I think you are a really great guy and I don't want to loose you as a friend and it's fine if there is nothing else there. I'm not looking to tie you down. Make it short and sweet! You end the conversation...Thanks and I'll see ya. Act like you are very busy...



If none of this works for you, you will have to accept that it just wasn't meant to be for you and him. And to be very honest!! You can not make anyone fall in love with you! it will either happen or not. If it does not there are a lot more fish in the sea. Good Luck!



I was always told not to waste my time on someone who isn't interested in me, put your effort into someone who wants to date you. (best advise I ever got)How to make someone fall in love with you? I would like tips on how to make someone fall for me? Help?
You can't make people love you. They can learn to love you, but you can't make them. If you get to aggressive you just might do more damage by pushing them away. So stand back, ease up and let him learn what he is missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment