Friday 12 November 2010

For the guys out there, what are the things that make you fall in love with a girl (nonsexual)?

There's a place in every girl that's all touchy and feely, this place is more prominent in some than other's. In that place is where we catalogue all the things that just takes our breathe away, swoon, melt, and love from a guy. A few personal favorites of mine is when a guy catches you when you're about to fall, hugs you when you feel like crap/lets you cry on him, and tells you not to leave.

I don't know much about how a guy's mind works. I don't think many girls do. I think it's hard for girls and guys to understand each other sometimes. That's why there's so many problems. Is there in existence within your male mental parts that is an equivalent to this? That is different and separate from lust, sex, and etc etc?For the guys out there, what are the things that make you fall in love with a girl (nonsexual)?
non sexual ? What The F is that?For the guys out there, what are the things that make you fall in love with a girl (nonsexual)?
i didnt read everything.



well, im not a guy but what makes me fall inlove with a girl is just personality, a really good outgoing personality that i can relate to %26amp; makes me laugh. someone generous and caring who just wants good for everything and everyone. %26amp; someone who cares about the environment







http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i want a girl that worries about me. holds me when im sad. takes care of me when im sick and calls me at night to tell me about her day and wants to know about mine.
Yup. and Yup.



The thing is, that part normally thinks second. Other parts think first. But when the first part is done thinking, the second normally starts.



Although, wether or not the second thought helps/hurts the relationship, is another story. For instance, the second thought might be about someone/something else.



Hope that makes sense.
When I look for a girlfriend I have a fairly high exception. LOL (Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend). Like most men I look at the outside of the girl but to me that is only 5% of what I care about. I look deep into the girl (here is the high exception part) the girl should be flexible (Sometimes they act cute, sometimes they act like the leader) because I myself sometimes act very ';man'; then most of the time more like a big brother who care about everyone (I know I'm strange). The girl should also be very skillful (can find job very easily, don't have to relay on me all the time, very educated, able to cover my weak points and still be able to do most of what I can do... see what I mean lol). so most of the time I look for what's on the inside than the outside



I guess most men won't agree with me (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment