Sunday 14 November 2010

How can i make a chinese man fall for me? haha?

i know people may say ';you can't make someone fall in love with you';.

i just want to know what chinese men want from a girl (besides being a chinese woman).

now i am with a chinese guy. he says i'm pretty and we are seeing each other but i can't feel that he likes me that much.



thanks.How can i make a chinese man fall for me? haha?
Let him touch you.How can i make a chinese man fall for me? haha?
Chinese men are like men everywhere. They want women who can cook good food and provide great sex. Food and sex are the basis of male attraction.



I bet you think that I am joking, but I'm not. Why would a man want a woman who is a lousy cook or poor sex partner? Food and sex are the cornerstones of life.
Listen...Race has nothing to do with what a guy wants. Just be yourself and talk to him. If there is something there it will take off on it's on.
They usually want morals.



Please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
do something that he likes.

maybe like have something in common n stuffs.
Are you non-Chinese? Then they have low self-esteem to fall for you.
kiss him!!!!
make your eyes really small

No comments:

Post a Comment