Sunday 14 November 2010

How to make a man fall in love with you?

I am in love with a guy I know, and I want him to love me back.How to make a man fall in love with you?
Being friends is always a good start. If you already are, I guess the only answer would be to tell him how you feel. That would be the other option I see to make it move forward. Trying too hard to make someone like you can backfire.How to make a man fall in love with you?
You can't make someone fall in love with you.Be yourself and if he's the one for you than he will notice you.Try looking nice when he comes around and smelling good whenhe's around just try to have fun let the rest take care of its self

Report Abuse


I liked someone and I wanted him to notice me so I was just myself and he noticed my personality and fell for me,but we are good freinds and I wouldn't have no other way.

Report Abuse


You don't.
Show him your breasts.

This relases a chemical called Oxytocin in their brain that increase connection between two people.



Read this too: http://people.howstuffworks.com/love.htm
you cant. Love happens when its right.
unfortunately you cant make him fall in love with you
you cant make someone love you, but you sure can make them like you...first step is to let him know you like him. after that...good convo and good food and your in there like swimwear
Buy him a beer and go down.
im in the same boat as u
Try as you might but you can not make him love you...... but you can support him and be his friend...... you never know by just being his friend things could develop into more....
where dem tight azz pants and do a booty dance,den cook up da brotha some good old corn bread and he wud luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!





good luck sista
Sweet ,Honest and Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment