Sunday 14 November 2010

How can i make my man fall more in love with me?

my man is in a different state moved 4 moths ago caus financial reasons he will b back but he worries he thinks things and feels i will hurt him. wat litle things can i do to prove him wrong sow him i love him. any special things t make him fall deeper in love with me he says hes so in love but i want to show him many things and do many things i ust need help handleing this remember hes not here =( so its 10 times harder please help any little things i can do. that you can think of i do so much but really cute special things. thanksHow can i make my man fall more in love with me?
There is absolutely nothing you can do. The doubt he feels is internal and not from something you are doing or not doing, he has to come to the conclusion on his own that he can trust you or not but it's about him and his ability to trust not about you. Having said that, long distance relationships rarely work and ther are reasons for that. If you want it to work out and you are serious about him then one of you needs to make a move or move on. I am sure you have heard the saying '; absence makes the heart grow fonder.'; but have you also heard '; but it also tends to make you wander.'; or how about '; If you can't be with the one you love, honey love the one your with.';...There are reasons these songs and sayings are popular, they are true. Finally in answer to your question..they lyrics to a Bonnie Rait song: '; I can't make you love me if you don't. I can't make your heart feel something it won't. ';

No comments:

Post a Comment