Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make an older man fall in love with you?

I am 19 and have a big crush on a man who is 29. Sometimes, I think he likes me but I don't know. He goes to the same church as me. The problem is that he is married and already has some kids. I want him to secretly date me and cheat on his wife but am unsure of how exactly to do this.How do you make an older man fall in love with you?
Look him in the eye. Smile. Lick your lips. He'll get the message. Hopefully, he'll know to stay away from you.How do you make an older man fall in love with you?
LOL! You want him to risk his family for a cheap thrill because you can be sure that this is all you would be to him. If he is smart he will stay away from women like you because there will be nothing but trouble and apparently going to church is not doing much for you so why even take up room there, just stay home.
Stay away! That sounds like a very bad idea. Trust me, you don't want to be the one to break up a family. Especially not one that goes to your church. If you really care about him, leave him alone to be happy with his wife and his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment