Friday 12 November 2010

How to make a Virgo guy fall in love?

Specifically for Virgo men or women who have Virgo boyfriends/husbands? How did you get him to be with only you? I've been dating one for a while but it's casual and we both see other people.I want it to be more serious.Any suggestions.How to make a Virgo guy fall in love?
He's a problem solver mostly. He likes playing the role of ';DAD'; so let him know that you are counting on him. He'll come through for you, don't worry. He wants quality, not quantity in love affairs. So you won't find him flitting from one affair to another. Once he commits, its a done deal but, the time he takes to commit can make an old maid out of you. lol (joking). He may appear cold but actually, he needs a love who is warm and encouraging and expects you to be realistic and dedicated to him.



AriesHow to make a Virgo guy fall in love?
Virgos play mind games.. but they appreciate honest and open people.. even if they still wind up being secretive etc themselves.

I'm not a Virgo unfortunately.. a Leo.. but I've dated some Virgos.. some casually, others more serious.

And they bond easily to people who feel have made an impact on people I can say that.

So don't be vague and distant etc.. show him you care and don't care about seeming clingy or etc etc.. because they wind up initiating those things anyway and reciprocating haha.
I don't know just be yourself.

My virguy loves me because I am myself and I am sweet and kind I make him laugh and stuff, but other virgos are different.



Also, when he plays his hot %26amp; cold and dissapearing games, I just act like I dont care what he is doing and he likes the chase he likes to figure me out he likes to play with me...he's a kid like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment