Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make someone fall in love with you?

I like this guy in my class and we used to be really good friends. We worked together on all of our projects and group- work. Then one day, he said he wanted to work with someone else on this project. He sits right behind me and we talk some, but it's not like it was. I think he even liked me before i liked him, but he doesn't even try to make conversation with me now. Like, the other day I saw him at the dance hanging out with this other girl and I was getting really jelause. He didn't even glance at me when he walked by. Sometimes he'll stand beside me or hang around at school with me but I don't think he feels the same way I do. How can I make him like me?How do you make someone fall in love with you?
voodoo (lol)How do you make someone fall in love with you?
just turn that looser on... he needs to get his weeneer standing... then he will be after your buttox... so show some skin! you can make love

Report Abuse


love you for who you are is the biggest bull line... if you are normally a wuss type of person... you are not getting vagina or penus... simple as that... if you dont turn them on its too bad...

Report Abuse


you can;t MAKE anybody like you. whoever ends liking you likes you and thats it. would you like it if you found out that someone was trying to force you to like them? I think not. This guy doesn't seem to like you that way. just let him be and find someone else. Or even better; stick to your schoolwork.
well if he has a girlfriend u shudnt do anything yet but just become good friends with him...



now love and like is majorly different love is a serious emotion that cant be forced upon someone...now u can get him to like u and that may lead to love but it takes time as does evrything...u must become good friends with him before he will think of u as more then a friend...hang with him alot and be a little flirty sumtimes , be there for him when he's down or depressed and help him out with his problems....a guy needs to see that you really care before he will accept u...unless he is really vain and only cares about looks
first of all, being urself is d most important thing to make people like and fall in love with you. ask urself, if dere was anything u did 2 him dat might have made him act d way he'z bin acting. also, u could try getting involved in dose thingz dat u have in common with him. if all else fails, try talking 2 him in a one-on-one situation, let him know exactly how u feel, let it all out, {mind u, dis should be d LAST RESORT}, as it might have recursive effects.
i think you should not pay any attention to him, if a guy thinks your to jealous or racey he can back out early. just be nice to him and for extra help let him see you flirting with guys, maybe hell then relise your the girl for him n he may pay more attention to you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhope it works out
be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment