Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make a boy fall crazy in love with you?

I love my boyfriend and he loves me. But its not enough. I want all of him, I want to like captivate his mind 24-7, like he does to me, how do I do this? I don't wear my feelings for him on my sleeve, I'm as cool as a cucumber and I know I have him, somewhat, but I want more from him without telling him that. I know it sounds crazy but I want to make him obsessed with me. Where would I start?How do you make a boy fall crazy in love with you?
Sounds like your obsessing over something that you can't make happen. You can't make anyone obsess over you first of all. I know how you feel though. You probably want to be with him constantly, but I notice that if you come across a little more busy, or have other plans when he asks you to get together, absence does ';make the heart grow fonder';. I'm not saying to play games. He knows he has you, just back off a little bit and make him wonder a little. Guys don't like needy girls, and always like a little Challenge. Be less available, and I'm sure you will be on his mind while your away. Also, look at what it is that makes you obsess over him, and whatever it is that he's doing. turn it around and apply that to him. Make him miss you, then i am sure you will find what your looking for. Have more confidence in your self. He should be lucky to have someone as loving as you! Best of luck in your relationship, I wish you lots more love:)How do you make a boy fall crazy in love with you?
Be yourself. Let him come to you more often.
Maybe you can spend more time with him or write him lil notes or make a mixed CD for him or something really sweet.
that's creepy. just stop that thought before it does something terrible to your relationship.
leave him wanting more...kiss him once, teasing him, and then stop.... fun stuff like that....text him randomly saying you just thought about him..or you love him

:D
i am the same way..but honestly i have accepted the fact that if hes not crazy/ captivated by me already..then im not going to go and change myself to make him love me...



showing affection is always good...u don't HAVE to be all over him..but a random kiss here and there shows him some love ha-ha
You cant MAKE someone fall for you. Be yourself. If its meant to be then he either A is already in love or will be or B isnt going to. You cant change the way someone feels. Now yes you can express your love and put it out there .. maybe then he will be more comfortable with expressing his.. But you cant MAKE someone fall for you.
u cant make him fall crazy in love with you and if u change to make him love you it will fall apart eventually because your not being urself.
Don't make a big deal out of everything,



Play it chill.



~Kayla
In order to do that you have to fall back. be like you where b4 you where dating flirt a lot and just be really funny! Thats a huge part guys for some reason fall for funny girls everytime:) Then its like he will fall for you over and over again. To where he cant get you off of his mind.
that would be playing a dangerous game as obsessive can lead to that person changing becoming more controlling ect! if u no u have him and u love each ova that should be enough, getting inside peoples heads usually causes more trouble



hipe that helps
woah ur kinda obsessive, id say. if ur cool as a cucumber you'd be content with the thoughts he was having
If you want him to fall in love with YOU, be yourself.
Just be yourself but dont force him to be obsessed with you

That creates problems

Be happy with your relationship

All the best
he should do it natuurally.

it shouldnt happen forcefully.



but if you dont wear your emotions on your sleeve you should try one more thing which is make him chase you. dont let him know hes got you
omg i was just goin to post the same question



im the same . i love my bf and i know he loves me but i just wished he would show it like as if he was madly head over heels in love with me!



i think im gna try backing of a bit cut out bein the naggin gf. lukn my best. best kind i dno if this will work tho



good luck
Just be yourself and let him be the man in the relationship. Be classy, polite, friendly and throw just a bit of mystery (modest dress helps a lot in that) in there, and you'll have him.



Don't be afraid to use your words though, because we men generally don't pick up on non-verbal cues (nor do we intentionally send them). I know that one thing that really hooks me is a woman who is not afraid to let me know that I've ticked her off. It shows confidence.
That's exactly how I feel about my man! It's like I am totally fcuking obsessed with him and I want him to be like that to me but in the real world men aren't like that unless they're fat ugly and bald.

Life sucks!
maybe you should try and wear your feelings for him on your sleeve and see how that goes
unfortunately there's nothing u or any other third party can do about it. believe u me, if he will he just will.
You CAN'T make someone fall deeply in love with you. If its not there for him then there is nothing you can do. I've seen this kind of thing before. Don't ruin your reationship by always wanting more, just be happy how things are or move on to somone that truly does love you 24-7 (somone that naturally just loves you unconditonally).
just have a a wonderful shape, be careless about him but lovely, and dont ever sleep with him....
just be you baby girl,and in time trust me,everything else will fall into place.i have a boyfriend and when we first started talking, i wanted him to fall in love with me also.(he is the player time) and i just be myself,spend time with him and one night after around 3 in the morning i got a tex sayin';i'm telling u di truth,im so in love with you.i love u babygirl).trust me it will all work out.ps,good luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment