Friday 12 November 2010

How do you know what he is wanting? Does he still love me? What should I do to make he fall in love with me ag

I went back country, got married, had a daughter then divoced. He got married too. Now after 9 years he went back, I don't know clearly about his situation now. He told me he still got a wife but His friends told me that he is single now that make me very happy. We met in gladness with full of memories. He asked me lots of questions such as do you have many guys want to love you? Does your ex-husband come to visit your daughter? Maybe now you will more careful with feeling relationships? Do you change your mind?,...He kind of part want to changllen me, part of expecting me something, part of ignore me that make me feel confuse.How do you know what he is wanting? Does he still love me? What should I do to make he fall in love with me ag
u cant force love #1...u just cant.....tell him ud like to hang out and treat it as old times, he will either be rekindled in his feelings or he may realize the feelings are different know, ppl change everyday and its just something u have to throw to chance

No comments:

Post a Comment