Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make an ex of almost two years fall back in love with you?

My ex and I haven't been together for almost two years now, but recently I broke up with my current boyfriend. Out of nowhere, my ex and I began to sext every now and then. We plan to meet up and fool around, but I think I've fallen back in love with him. How do I make him see he love and look past he lust? I now I sound stupid, but I honestly just miss him loving me like I was the best thing in his life.How do you make an ex of almost two years fall back in love with you?
stop having sex with him and be the girl you were before. maybe he has feelings for you now?



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091227195654AAJS9sK%26amp;r=wHow do you make an ex of almost two years fall back in love with you?
Good, life doesn't go your way all the time. Take your head out of dream la la land. If you're fooling around with him now just as a hookup..doesn't mean you're gonna make anyone fall back in love with you. You can't change anyone, nor make him see anything unless deep down in his heart, he really wanted to...it isn't magic
Yeah, once a guy starts having sex with you, it's easy for him to look at you only physically. Stop having sex with him and see where it goes. Try not to fall in love with him so quickly or you'll get hurt.
Do not have sex with him. This happened with my ex and I, actually about a year and a half after we broke up. He was extremely interested in me again and very jealous of me dating other guys and texting constantly...but sex changed everything. So just make him work for it. Build his interest in you as a person again. I know it is tempting to fall back into the hooking up but resist that as long as you can because it really does change things.
Get your ex back in Simple, Powerful And Proven Way



Check out this article:
If you're falling back in love with him then just tell him! He may feel the same way about you, if there was love once before there is always a chance of there still being love. I know people say that you don't have to like someone to fool around or have sex with them but that's a load of crap seriously! I personally don't think you should have sex with him until you find out how he feels about you. If he doesn't still love you then i don't think you should have sex with him because then you'll just become more invested in him and it will become harder for you to separate your feelings. Don't think that if you have sex with him then he'll come back to you and fall in love with you again and everything will be ok because that's not true! Sometimes it may happen like that but 99 percent of the time it doesn't and all you end up with is a broken heart.



I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment