Friday 12 November 2010

What can I do to make him love me and get him in a relationship with me ?

I met a guy that honestly, I never thought that I would fall in love with him. After I started my classes by one month he started flirting with me, so intensively knowing that has a great Aura which attracted me gradually and before I know I was in love with him. I know him now for 6 months it is all flirting and he loves playing the game of chasing. Sometimes I feel he is nervous when I talk to him, but at the same time flirtatious, sexy, and seductive. Lately he is turning kind of cold and careless, I think he is scared to come close, and I understand that because he had 2 past experiences that affected him. I tried to approach him by asking him out 3 times and he rejected me. He made it clear to me as he said (I鈥橫 NOT INTERESTED IN A RELATIONSHIP). After spending 3 days suffering, thinking, and crying, I search for HOW TO GET HIM BACK and I found this site, and couple of others, so one of the advices I got was ';agree with the breakup for the time being'; and that's what I did, I went to him 3 days later although he was avoiding me, I made it clear that I was surprised because that's waaayyyyyy far from what I want, I never ever thought of having a relation. My gut tells me that he likes me but he is soooooooooo scared I'm not sure what is it exactly, but I have to tell you that I love him sooooooooooo much, and I would do anything to be with him, I would do whatever it takes to be with him I never felt this way toward anyone I know that I can make him happy, I know if he knew me more he would definitely love me, but I feel that he is resisting me he is trying to avoid me, resisting any kind of relation even when I say something nice to him he's nervous.What can I do to make him love me and get him in a relationship with me ?
Honestly, are you clueless? This guy does not like you and you are driving him nuts. Leave him alone and spare yourself some heartache.What can I do to make him love me and get him in a relationship with me ?
make him notice u wear a hot outfit be his dream gurl look sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment